The Case Manager assesses clients’ needs, plans a course of action, links client to services and monitors progress. S/he must assure clients receive appropriate information and referrals to obtain and maintain housing.
• CASAC, CASAC-T or related degree.
• Bi-lingual (Spanish/English)/bi-cultural.
• Direct experience in providing clients services to ATI population
• Knowledge of the complex interaction of multiple factors of substance abuse and mental health preferred with sensitivity to cultural and gender specific issues with both individual and families.
• Knowledge of Criminal Justice and related system, policies and procedures.
• Basic computer skills required for tracking contractual targets.
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays