Position Title: Property Manager (Leasing Specialist)
Company Overview: As a leading provider of residential and support services to individuals with special needs, Services for the UnderServed provides the resources you need to build on your experience amidst our culture of team support. Ongoing training and attention to your development help to ensure your success. Your achievements and leadership are rewarded by advancement opportunities. Our commitment to continuous quality improvement impacts the lives of our clients and communities while contributing to the development of our employees.
Position Summary: Property Management Leasing Specialist
KEY ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
• Process applications for admissions into subsidized programs (e.g. OASAS SPC, HUD SPC, HASA, NYCHA).
of the property, including Fair Housing laws, and other applicable laws.
RENT AND ARREARS COLLECTION
EDUCATIONAL / TRAINING REQUIRED:
• High School Diploma or equivalent with 5 or more years’ experience in multi-family property management, including direct supervision of others.
• Certifications in the following: Registered Apartment Manager Certification (RAM); Assisted Housing Manager Certification (AHM); Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Certification (TaCCs).
COMPUTER SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Proficiency in Yardi preferred.
Services for the UnderServed (S:US) believes every New Yorker has the right to lead a life of purpose. Since 1978, S:US has been turning this belief into reality by advocating for people with life circumstances marked by homelessness, intellectual/developmental disability, behavioral health and addiction challenges, poverty, criminal justice involvement, and trauma. Our dedicated workforce of 2,400 provides services and supports to transform the lives of 35,000 individuals and families in New York City and Long Island. Learn more about S:US, our mission, and values by visiting sus.org.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays