Company Overview: As a leading provider of residential and support services to individuals with special needs, Services for the UnderServed provides the resources you need to build on your experience amidst our culture of team support. Ongoing training and attention to your development help to ensure your success. Your achievements and leadership are rewarded by advancement opportunities. Our commitment to continuous quality improvement impacts the lives of our clients and communities while contributing to the development of our employees.
The primary focus of this position is the management of all HRIS and Compliance Processes and procedures and systems.
- Manage (Train, assign work, evaluate) the HRIS, Compliance and Record Retention staff.
- Manage all HR system (WFM, ICON, ICIMS, EAF, ESS) maintenance/System upgrade projects from inception to completion, while ensuring compliance and desired results.
- Responsible for validating and uploading data into HR systems.
- Recommend/implement changes in process relating to EE life cycle processing
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of all internal surveys
- Responsible for managing external data requests including surveys, reports, audits etc.
- Oversee HR compliance process including fingerprinting mandates, child abuse registry, background checks, required educational credentials, medical licenses, etc.
- Train HRIS staff in reporting, analytics, compliance etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly/Quarterly/Annual reports (separations, open jobs, newsletter- new hires, promotions, anniversaries; EEOC, reports and other various reports as required.
- Manage and collect data from various systems (ATS, HRIS, Time Keeping, Payroll, etc.) to provide HR Analytics to team and Senior staff detailing with trends, risk, current assessment and KPI’s.
- Manages corporate orientation and other training lists, including those who’ve missed training and need to be re-invited.
- Responsible for updating and reconciling position number in ATS and HRIS.
- Review all system changes to ensure down-stream projects aren’t negatively impacted.
- Assists in new systems implementation, validation and testing.
- Manage/Conduct the training of end users on new processes/functionality
- All other projects as deemed necessary to the success of SUS and the HR department.