Company Overview: As a leading provider of residential and support services to individuals with special needs, Services for the UnderServed provides the resources you need to build on your experience amidst our culture of team support. Ongoing training and attention to your development help to ensure your success. Your achievements and leadership are rewarded by advancement opportunities. Our commitment to continuous quality improvement impacts the lives of our clients and communities while contributing to the development of our employees.
Position Summary: Partner with Program Directors for the staffing of quality non-exempt candidates (mostly Direct Support Professionals) for the program.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting activities including sourcing, screening, interviewing, process background checks, and extend and negotiate employment offers
- Develop and maintain pools/pipelines of candidates for immediate or future consideration
- Build and maintain a strong rapport with all managers; routine communication and follow-up is essential
- Visit all of our program locations, and meet with managers to gain better understanding of recruitment needs
- Participate in and prepare materials for open houses, career fairs, campus interviews & community days to aid in branding SUS as an employer of choice
- Provide information on agency services and job opportunities to applicants. Screen and refer qualified applicants to hiring managers for interviewing by matching education, experience and salary requirements with specific job requirements
- Ensure the completion of and review necessary new hire on boarding documents with candidates. Resolve or escalate issues with PPDs as well as fingerprint and background check results through Justice Center, OPWDD and OCFS
- Remain current with OPWDD/Justice Center regulations by through training and compliance, and providing all forms in the required time-frames; ensure that all applicants are tracked and released from OPWDD/Justice Center database when not hired
- Provide a professional and welcoming atmosphere when sourcing and interviewing candidates.
- Establish regular touch points with hiring managers and be diligent with follow through
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics
- All other duties as assigned
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance;403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays