The Outreach Specialist will;
• Provide telephonic, written and face to face outreach and orientation services for each Health Home eligible client in order to facilitate Health Home enrollment and retention
• Utilize internet databases, health record systems, and other resources to explore client eligibility and contact information
• Utilize Electronic Health/Medical Record system(s) of assigned Health Home(s) to maintain ongoing clinical documentation and records upholding all HIPAA regulations and confidentiality protocols to record each interaction with every client served.
• Assist Care Coordinators in securing and identifying needed referrals to community and network medical, behavioral health and social assistance providers through telephonic, written, and/or face to face outreach, research, and maintenance of the program resource directory
• Provide follow up services via telephonic or face to face engagement with clients and service planning partners as needed to coordinate reminder calls, medication and wellness checks upon request from the Care Coordination team
• Participate in conjoint meetings or client transports with other Care Coordination staff
• Provide oral and/or written status updates regarding client alerts, progress, regress, and needs to responsible Care Coordinator(s) and supervisor, and any service providers, legal mandate, or other care plan affiliates as needed to assist the program and clients
• Attend meetings in the community
Effective August 30, 2021, unless granted a reasonable accommodation for disability, all new hires must show proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. If hired for one of our city sponsored programs, this requirement must be met by your date of hire.
Join a team of employees who cares about the wellbeing of others. We believe in fostering a culture built on our core values: respect, integrity, support, maximizing individual potential and continuous quality improvement.
S:US is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. S:US is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities, including allowance of the use of services animals.
Benefits Overview: We offer attractive compensation with comprehensive benefits including: Medical/Dental/Prescription/Vision/Life Insurance; 403(b); Credit Union; FSAs; Short-and-Long-Term Disability; Transportation Plan; Generous Paid Vacations and Holidays