- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Service field required, Masters preferred.
- 1+ years supervisory experience.
- Experience working with chronically homeless individuals or families.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, to individuals of diverse ethnicities, backgrounds, ages, and sexual preferences.
- Bilingual preferred;
- Valid NYS Driver’s preferred (and pass insurance criteria).
Effective August 30, 2021, unless granted a reasonable accommodation for disability, all new hires must show proof of vaccination against the COVID-19 virus. If hired for one of our city sponsored programs, this requirement must be met by your date of hire.