The Quality Assurance Investigator is responsible for conducting investigations involving consumers/employees in the DD, BH, HS, TS and VT Divisions based on incidents/special issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducts investigations involving consumer/employees in the DD, BH, HS, TS and VT Divisions based on incidents/special issues.
- Responsible for conducting interviews with all parties involved in the incident.
- Completes written investigation reports as per established protocol.
- Must be able to review and analyze various reports to be used in investigations.
- Gathers and submits evidence
- May be called upon to participate in arbitration or court hearings based on investigations.
- Responsible for reviewing external investigations.
- Responsible for working in conjunction with the Incident Review Coordinator and the logging in and coordination of all investigations.
- Responsible for participating in audit reviews in the various facilities.
- Participate on the various incident review committees.
- Conduct focus reviews at facilities based on corrective actions as per investigation recommendations.
- Review all preliminary investigations and follow up on missing pertinent information.